Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

A Hello!

Hiya, I am Dizzythinker, and I started off this shambles and chaos of a blog. I have been alive for 1.4 decades, and live in a small place which is not noteworthy. I am here to ramble, joke, review, entertain and meet others - so no heavy stuff! I dabble in charity work and seem to recieve consistantly boring emails everyday about more and more meetings. I like to waste my time - procrastination, and I spend at least half my life reading (so lots of reviews coming your way!)! But this is genetic - I am blessed as being the daughter of two librarians! I am a medical insomniac so it gives me all the more hours to spend blogging and reading, and I am the ultimate facebook addict! Enjoy and embrace the madness!






No comments:

Post a Comment

read the printed word!